We are looking for:
- A versatile individual to work with our Team, with a strong interest in businesses;
- A person who likes to be challenged in a dynamic and exciting work environment;
- Someone comfortable working in a smaller team and interacting with Partners on a daily basis.
The Associate plays a key role in making and managing direct private equity investments primarily in Canada, as well as the United-States. The Associate assists Vice-Presidents, Principals and Partners in fundraising activities, evaluating potential investment opportunities, conducting research, developing recommendations, participating in the negotiation and execution of investments and monitoring/managing investments.
- 4 – 6 + years of experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity, Big 4 Audit/Transaction Services, Corporate M&A or other relevant fast-paced investment organization.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, accounting or other related business field. MBA, CFA and/or CA designation is considered an asset.
- Strong research, financial modeling, analytical and valuation skills is required
- Experience in conducting due diligence
- Professionalism and integrity
- Strong interpersonal skills and business relationship skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing (French and English)
- Flexibility, adaptability and initiative
- Good judgment and “sense of the deal”
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Team player who enjoys a high performance culture